Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Davide Carpi  
#1 Posted : 05 March 2012 16:27:03(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1329 time(s) in 875 post(s)
Hi,

I think that the new (beautiful) feature "show description" should be improved.

Actually work in this way:

But I think that a vertical offset should be applied/removed to all items below the elements with description visible/hidden

best regards Good

w3b5urf3r
If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline omorr  
#2 Posted : 06 March 2012 15:23:03(UTC)
omorr

Man
Serbia

Was thanked: 318 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Hello,

I hope I understood your comment about "show description" feature. Just imagine that below the particular region is quite an extensive number of regions. Should all the regions be moved up/down? I see this show/hide description in the way that you can have on the screen the description of the particular region instead of the additional text region. This way you can move the region including its description. I think that any kind of moving regions, like in your suggestion, will very likely overlap some regions and it would not be an easy task.

At the moment, in the sight of your suggestion - I think that the more desirable feature will be to have some kind of "Separate regions" when the regions overlapped. I do not think it would be any easier.

Hope I am right about all of this.

Regards,
Radovan

Edited by user 06 March 2012 17:06:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

When Sisyphus climbed to the top of a hill, they said: "Wrong boulder!"
Offline Davide Carpi  
#3 Posted : 06 March 2012 23:26:48(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1329 time(s) in 875 post(s)
hello,

yes, you're right Good

My first idea was to see something like an Area (when you collapse or expand an area, all the items below are translated by the area height), but the "Separate regions" it's also an excellent idea (but I don't know what is the most expensive in terms of "performance"/"development cost" ratio Biggrin)

regards

w3b5urf3r
If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects