Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline maweilian  
#1 Posted : 03 May 2010 23:17:22(UTC)
maweilian

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I know that these wishes have been mentioned before, but I just finished an Smath worksheet and submitted it to my boss for his review. This is the first time I have actually used an Smath worksheet in publishing calculations for the perusal of others. In looking over the finished result, I am reminded how these improvements will be absolutely necessary to produce more readable worksheets:

1. Literal subscripts: This one improvement would improve the readability of calculations more than anything else.
2. Font control: the ability to control the choice of font and other settings such as bold, italics, underline, etc.
3. Plot control: the control of line/point color, boldness, etc; the ability to control axis range, graduation increments,etc.

These improvements are in line with the idea that one of Smath's greatest strengths will be its ability to present calculations in an easy-to-read format that anyone with technical training could understand within a short amount of time.
Will Massie
Mechanical Engineer
Oregon, USA

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline cneily  
#2 Posted : 01 February 2011 20:06:53(UTC)
cneily

Groups: Registered

Strongly agree. A bold font for vector/matrix calculations is very much needed. This is a wonderful and much needed application. Particularly that it can be hosted on portable devices.