Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline callmeishmael  
#1 Posted : 08 April 2014 13:39:22(UTC)
callmeishmael

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm a Mathcad registered and unsatisfied user. I just received a link for a online survey from PTC (MathCad), and one of the question is "What other sofware do you use:". The list included Excel, Maple, Mathematica, Matlab and... SMath :-)

thanks 1 user thanked callmeishmael for this useful post.
on 08/04/2014(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Jean Giraud  
#2 Posted : 31 July 2015 06:45:21(UTC)
Jean Giraud

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 981 time(s) in 809 post(s)
I am pest OFF against PTC that deactivated my legal Mathcad 11. I can still use it but crippled a bit and my rage is to convert as much as possible into Smath . For 0 $ , Smath does a lot. The joke about PTC is that some while ago before I got deactivated, my tech made a back to back copy of Mathcad 11 from XP Home to XP Pro ,,, surprise XP Pro does not take Macrovision, Safecast, CDilla and it works without activation. I tied downloading the 30 days Prime 3.1, it came with a spyware triple link and one of them is a huge spy site that knows so much even about my toilet paper [my web visit, how many, my clients IP and what is exchanged ,,, ] PTC BS .