Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Scott Caples  
#1 Posted : 16 February 2013 20:02:57(UTC)
Scott Caples

Groups: Registered
United States

I have several files converted by mathcad from .mcd to .xmcd but they 'won't parse' correctly in smath. Help

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Kaz  
#2 Posted : 25 February 2013 06:27:33(UTC)
Kaz

Groups: Registered
United States

I am having a similar issue. It has to do with elements of a martix defined in Mathcad that won't come across to SMath. The original Mathcad file defines individual elements of a array and a matrix that won't translate. I can define them the same way inside SMath. Is this a bug, or has this type of definition not been programmed to import yet?
Offline Davide Carpi  
#3 Posted : 25 February 2013 20:32:58(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1329 time(s) in 875 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kaz Go to Quoted Post
I am having a similar issue. It has to do with elements of a martix defined in Mathcad that won't come across to SMath. The original Mathcad file defines individual elements of a array and a matrix that won't translate. I can define them the same way inside SMath. Is this a bug, or has this type of definition not been programmed to import yet?

Could be a bug, an unknown inconsistence between Mathcad and SMath Studio or a lack...

However without an attached file that contain the cause of the issues it's not easy to understand where is the bug (this is refered also for the first post)

regards,

w3b5urf3r
If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects