Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JDWake  
#1 Posted : 26 September 2012 00:58:45(UTC)
JDWake

Groups: Registered
United States

First time poster here. Just wanted to first say thanks for creating this fantastic program!

I wish to help improve it by reporting the following bug I am experiencing:

Using all below setups, I receive "This XmlWriter does not accept XmlDeclaration at this state Prolog" error message when trying to save to the .xmcd file format. I have attached a screen capture of the error message, as well as the file that gets exported after I clear the error. This file simply contains the expression "2+2=4," nothing fancy, but can't be opened in SMath or Mathcad. All other file formats save fine. Import of .xmcd files works very well also.

Save to .xmcd works fine in Windows (and standalone) versions, the problem only seems to occur in Linux (I suspect Mono, but I'll leave that to the experts to decide for sure). Observing the verbose (cli) output at the point of error didn't reveal anything (at least to me).

Setup 1:
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64
SMath Studio v0.95.4594
(also tried v0.95 and v0.89 with this rig)
mono-complete package installed

Setup 2:
Ubuntu 11.04 x64
SMath Studio v0.95.4594
libmono-winforms-2.0-cil package installed

Anyone else experiencing this bug? I appreciate how helpful users are here, so thanks in advance if you can offer something (or point me to a post that already solves this problem).
File Attachment(s):
Error_Output.xmcd (1kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
JDWake attached the following image(s):
Error_Message.png

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.