Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Marcelo76  
#1 Posted : 17 December 2023 01:34:34(UTC)
Marcelo76

Groups: Registered
Chile

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Estimado buenos dias

Estoy comenzando con el Smath studio y tengo un problema que no he logrado resolver, cuando inserto datos desde Excel en una variable mediante el plugin Clipboard Región, una vez hecha la asignación, y al escribir la variable no me muestra los datos, solo me muestra los datos de forma preliminar en la ventana amarilla, pero al escribir la igual o darle Tab para que la muestre, no lo hace, que puede estar sucediendo?

Consulta Smath.png

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Marcelo76  
#2 Posted : 18 December 2023 01:14:58(UTC)
Marcelo76

Chile

good morning

I am starting with the Smath studio and I have a problem that I have not been able to solve, when I insert data from Excel into a variable using the Clipboard Region plugin, once the assignment is made, and when writing the variable it does not show me the data, it only shows me the data preliminarily in the yellow window, but when you write the same or give Tab to display it, it does not do so, what could be happening?< /span>

Hello, good morning, I am again rephrasing my previous question, it works only when I am working with integers, however the previous problem is generated when I work with decimals or text within the table.
Abrir en Google Traductor
Consulta Smath2.png
Offline oscampo  
#3 Posted : 18 December 2023 12:31:01(UTC)
oscampo

Man
Colombia

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Marcelo76 Go to Quoted Post
Estimado buenos dias

Estoy comenzando con el Smath studio y tengo un problema que no he logrado resolver, cuando inserto datos desde Excel en una variable mediante el plugin Clipboard Región, una vez hecha la asignación, y al escribir la variable no me muestra los datos, solo me muestra los datos de forma preliminar en la ventana amarilla, pero al escribir la igual o darle Tab para que la muestre, no lo hace, que puede estar sucediendo?

Hola,
En mi caso, el plugin funciona sin problemas.
Se me ocurre que puedes hacer lo siguiente:

- Revisa la configuración de tus archivos de excel y de SMath. El separador de argumentos debe ser el mismo (es decir, deberías usar "," como separador de argumentos tanto en Excell como en SMath)

Saludos,
Oscar
Offline Razonar  
#4 Posted : 18 December 2023 16:52:43(UTC)
Razonar

Uruguay

Was thanked: 815 time(s) in 516 post(s)
Hola. Quizás esta utilidad sea de ayuda, sirve para copiar y pegar matrices y hace la conversión entre excel y smath, pero es un ejecutable aparte:

https://smath.com/wiki/T...utoDetectCookieSupport=1

Un abrazo.
Alvaro.
Offline Davide Carpi  
#5 Posted : 19 December 2023 03:05:15(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1329 time(s) in 875 post(s)
Probably a decimal separator issue. What is your decimal separator in SMath, and how it is the plain text copied from excel? (copy from excel the version with decimals and paste directly here)

Edited by user 19 December 2023 03:52:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects
Offline Marcelo76  
#6 Posted : 19 December 2023 13:43:44(UTC)
Marcelo76

Chile

Muchas gracias por los aportes, verifiqué lo del separador decimal, y no había problema con eso de hecho como mostraba en las imágenes el problema no se generaba solo con los decimales, sino también con las celdas de excel que tenían texto. Luego seguí investigando y al final terminé usando el comando excel_out y excel_in y con eso pude hacer una copia más fácil, quizás es menos intuitivo, pero lo importante es que funcionó.

Thank you for the contributions, I verified the decimal separator, and there was no problem with that, in fact, as shown in the images, the problem was not only generated with the decimals, but also with the Excel cells that had text. Then I continued investigating and in the end I ended up using the excel_out and excel_in commands and with that I was able to make a copy easier, perhaps it is less intuitive, but the important thing is that it worked.
thanks 1 user thanked Marcelo76 for this useful post.
on 20/12/2023(UTC)