Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ElSid  
#1 Posted : 25 September 2012 23:17:30(UTC)
ElSid

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I run the portable version at work to check and do calculations since I cannot install software. I cannot find the symbolic parameters under version 0.95 build 4594.

I am also having a problem with functions ... where I define a function on top and I am required to copy and past that same function further down

I am writing a guide and need to be able to algebraicly manipulate equations ( in MathCAD, under the symbolics library, there is a solve where you plug in the variable to solve for)
e.g. y=x+c -> c=y-x is this possible in SMath? Mathcad had "symbolic Solve" and I can not find a similar feature in SMath ... YET! This feature was requested several years ago. http://en.smath.info/for...t.aspx?g=posts&t=446

See attached

Equation 2 needs to be equation 1 for the functions to work. Other items still are open

Edited by user 26 September 2012 00:50:20(UTC)  | Reason: Found out "function copy issue

File Attachment(s):
Pipe Insulation.smz (29kb) downloaded 12 time(s).

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.