Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline zureks  
#1 Posted : 24 January 2011 15:13:53(UTC)
zureks

Groups: Registered

I am sure this question was asked before but I cannot find the answer.

Should the "undo" work in the picture regions? I often copy and paste some diagrams into the calculations as pictures, and it is very easy to draw on them - but the undo doesn't work in my version?

This would be a really nice feature for the wish list...

Regards

Stan

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline omorr  
#2 Posted : 24 January 2011 16:04:28(UTC)
omorr

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Serbia

Was thanked: 318 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Hello Stan,
zureks wrote:
Should the "undo" work in the picture regions? I often copy and paste some diagrams into the calculations as pictures, and it is very easy to draw on them - but the undo doesn't work in my version?

As far as I know, the only thing one can do regarding the picture region is just to insert it into the worksheet and move it. Any editing feature is not supported, neither expanding or shrinking. The only thing you can do is to draw some freehand lines inside the picture with the mouse - be careful because there is no "undo", as you could see. Btw, if you want to move the picture, you might accidentally draw some unwanted lines into the picture - and that might be a bit unconvenient - you can not remove that unwanted drawings inside SMath. I think this freehand drawing is connected with the handheld SMath versions.

I hope I was right about all of this.

Regards,
Radovan

P.S. There might be a better solution to save files with many pictures in SMath Studio compressed format (*.smz)

Edited by user 24 January 2011 16:16:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

When Sisyphus climbed to the top of a hill, they said: "Wrong boulder!"
Offline zureks  
#3 Posted : 24 January 2011 17:16:57(UTC)
zureks

Groups: Registered

Thank you for you reply, that's what I thought.

Just one step protection would be very useful - even something simple like a right click and choosing edit, rather than just drawing the lines.

As you said - I messed up almost every picture by just trying to move it!

:-)

Regards

Stan