Stable (released at 11.9.2022)
Author: SMath LLC.
- Calculation engine improved to support inline evaluation of the function definitions - x:=2; f(x):=x^2=4;
- Selected values of the Insert Matrix dialog is now stored during a session;
- Cursor in the Math Region partially works as a selection (i.e. it is now possible to copy or use Solve menu without selection);
- Dynamic Assistance feature improved - suggestions list item shown selected only if it is explicitely selected by user, otherwise shown highlighted.
- Issues with Dynamic Assistance feature fixed;
- Indefinite integral visual representation fixed;
- Critical issue fixed happened on file opening in case of specific issue in the worksheet.
- Extensions Manager tool improved for better support of high DPI systems;
- Default representation of if function reverted to three arguments (if-else);
- Support for account password in console mode is corrected: instead of reading it via an option, it is read either from keyboard or from redirected input;
- Account form improved to show activation mode and status;
- XMCD plug-in removed from the standard installer;
- Viewer options dialog size corrected for better UI;
- Commercial features (like Viewer Pro, Automation/Integration features, etc.) made more separate in UI;
- Support of different cultures improved;
- Interface translations updated;