Beta (released at 6.20.2022)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- if(..) function extended to support any number of arguments more or equal to 2;
- Approximately Equal operator implemented (Options dialog extended with an appropriate setting; button added to the Boolean toolbox);
- Defined Integral supports units now;
- Rendering of the text improved in program dialogs;
- Electron-volt (k, M, G, T) unit added;
- Sleep function added allows to suspends the current thread for the specified amount of time specified in milliseconds;
- Proxy settings implemented.
- Numeric calculations with units corrected in cases when final result is equal to zero.
- Startup of Desktop version is made faster in the environments where access to printer is slow;
- High DPI support improved;
- Displaying of the previews improved in Insert Function dialog;
- Offline login logic corrected;
- Settings dialog refactoring;
- SMath LLC code certificate issued and included into repository.