Beta (released at 3.13.2018)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- Support for Shift+Enter keystroke (in addition to Ctrl+Enter) added for equations breaking;
- F11 keystroke handles Step In functionality now;
- Close button added to Debugging/Output panels;
- SS-2322: Ctl+A keystroke enabled into Output window.
- Displayed error occurred on incorrect break/continue usage fixed;
- Rendering of range(..) functions corrected;
- Slow performance of el(..) function in some cases when working with complex numeric expressions fixed;
- Inserting 'i' char after apostrophe symbol or as a first function's name letter fixed;
- SS-3511: Rendering of boolean equal operator improved;
- Result matrix resize symbols made agnostic to fonts available on the machine;
- Symbolic engine error causes evaluation abort fixed;
- Refactoring of the Calculation logic in a separate system thread performed (errors related to manual termination of the evaluation fixed);
- Mouse wheel handling by regions in Pages View mode fixed (it was impossible to use mouse wheel over some parts of the focused region);
- Replacing of function existing on the worksheet with another one using Dynamic Assistance list fixed.
- Errors handling logic reworked;
- Interface translations updated;