Beta (released at 2.14.2018)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- Functionality to break equation on two lines using Ctrl+Enter implemented (limitations: two lines supported only; cannot be applied to the answer; supports +, - and * operators only; calculation result still shown next to the first line of the equation);
- Clicking at the bottom of the canvas under the last page adds a new page into the document.
- Values of the following units corrected: Gi, yr and month;
- Error displaying fixed for the focused evaluable Regions in Pages document mode;
- Broken values of the vectors used as iterators in vectors definitions fixed in case of error happened during calculation;
- Error messages corrected on vector/matrix element definition;
- Error is shown now if 0 is used as index to define a vector/matrix element;
- Work of vectorization operator restored for some cases when working with matrices;
- Issues with hidden worksheet cursor in Pages document view fixed.
- Rendering of el() function slightly improved;
- Special chars shown decoded within Insert Unit and Insert Function dialogs.