Stable (released at 2.6.2018)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- Default view switched to Pages;
- SS-58: Minimum Worksheet zoom change reduced from 25% to 10% (for Ctrl+Mouse Wheel);
- Vietnamese interface language support added;
- Worksheet layout switcher added to status bar.
- Worksheet debugging made more stable;
- SS-3494: Breakpoints shown on the scrollbars are always displayed in the equation now;
- SS-2363: Nested breakpoints visually separated to be easily visible within the equation;
- SS-3496: Rendering of matrices/vectors shown with small font size fixed;
- SS-3497: Issue with not shown tooltips on regions hover fixed;
- SS-3495: Issues related to disappeared regions after moving/copying them by mouse fixed;
- SS-3493: Automatic formatting of the equation is now supported by Regions based on RegionsHolder (Plot Region and etc.);
- Rendering of Math Regions optimized in some cases;
- Several issues of pages layout fixed;
- Issue related to export plug-ins do not work correctly fixed.
- Couple of example worksheets updated to demonstrate features introduced in latest SMath Studio versions;
- Ctrl+Alt+L shortcut removed;
- Printing bounds option replaced with Document layout into settings dialog;
- Interface translations updated;