Beta (released at 5.27.2017)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- SS-2443: Function vectorize(...) now acts even on 1-element matrices;
- Application enabled to use .Net Framework 4.0 or higher if no .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 installed on client Windows PC;
- Multiple improvements done into Core to support personal user settings.
- SS-2436: Boolean equality calculations: fixed strings vs different types;
- Incorrect program window location on start fixed;
- Critical issue fixed appeared in some cases when changing math equation display options using context menu;
- Settings Saving/Loading stability improved;
- Loading of language files corrected when not all of them are available.
- DEV: SessionProfile allows to store settings from plug-ins now;
- Interface translations updated;