Beta (released at 8.25.2016)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- Performance of Worksheet opening significantly improved;
- SS-24: Units enabled for arg(...) function in numeric engine;
- Viewer: Keeps decimal places, exponential threshold, trailing zeros specified for the Region;
- Viewer: Big/small numbers are displayed in E notation now;
- Viewer: Output infinity is now supported (previously output was empty);
- Implemented ability to select Regions using Shift + Left Mouse click when cursor is set on the Worksheet (no Regions focused).
- SS-2311: Fixed issue with overridden by Maxima plug-in functions - built-in plug-in has more priority now;
- Lost parenthesis fixed in MathRegion Tooltips;
- SS-2344: Fixed critical issue on Regions paste for Mono;
- SS-28: Required brackets provided to 2-arguments booleans, to range(..), sum(1) and diff(1) functions if object of some operators;
- Viewer: Imaginary results are now displayed (previously output was "not a real number").
- Back-compatibility improved for if/sum/product functions;
- Graphs back-compatibility improved;
- Interface translations updated;
- Numeric engine refactoring.