Beta (released at 8.19.2016)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- Paste of math expression (not a MathRegion itself) from Clipboard do not initiate immediate worksheet recalculation anymore;
- Shortcut key added to Toggle Breakpoint context menu item.
- SS-2368: Units don't match issue fixed happened in several cases for numeric calculation;
- SS-2366: Showing of Reference Book and Print Preview windows when SMath Studio shown always on top fixed;
- Plot Region improved for better support of animated graphs created in previous versions of the program;
- Fixed issues with repeated worksheet evaluation started automatically without any user request (usually happened on complex worksheet open or on complex expression paste);
- Symbolic engine: Infinity divided by zero is equal to Infinity now (the same as done for Numeric engine);
- Location of breakpoints corrected on vertical scrollbar when breakpoint(s) set on operands;
- Displaying current stop when calculation paused corrected when stop is on operand;
- Empty Missing Plugins dialog appeared sometimes on file open fixed;
- Meaningless message of Missing Plugins dialog about incorrect version of built-in plugins (MathRegion and AreaRegion) on file open removed;
- Handling of remove Region operation improved (worksheet recalculated if content of focused MathRegion deleted using Backspace).
- Interface translations updated;