Beta (released at 5.27.2016)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- SS-2301: Symbol 'i' can now be used as a function argument;
- Support for numbers started with decimal symbol improved inside MathRegion.
- Function eval() improved to allow calculation of the functions inside definition even if function's arguments are undefined;
- SS-2352: Pressing Insert Matrix button when part of expression is selected fixed;
- SS-2349: Line breaks now correctly shown in Dynamic Assistance;
- SS-2351: IsDefined() function fixed for infinity and infinity now exists in Autocompletion list;
- SS-2348: Crash on deleting result of calculation fixed.
- Calculation logic refactoring.