Beta (released at 5.9.2016)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- SS-2318: Logic of functions execution on definitions reworked (functions will not be executed anymore if at least one of their arguments is undefined);
- SS-167: In case of an error occurred on numeric calculation SMath Studio tries to optimize expression symbolically and does second attempt to make numeric calculation afterwards;
- SS-42: Function num2str() updated to support math string as an argument.
- SV-2332: Critical exceptions appears when working with Evaluable regions displayed in graphic style (in SMath Viewer mode);
- SS-1253: Incorrect units handling for Röntgen fixed;
- Fixed issues appears when inserting arguments separator when cursor is in the right part of equation;
- Function eval(..) improved to allow using it in functions definitions;
- Fixed issue with saving MethRegion when Input Data hidden;
- SMath Viewer Pro issues fixed (freezing on icon change and broken output exe);
- Incorrect sign fixed in result of UnitsOf function in some cases.