Stable (released at 2.16.2016)
Author: Andrey Ivashov.
- The following functions are now support units: round(...) and trunc(...);
- SS-2284: Support for +-infinity as an argument implemented for sinh, cosh, tanh and coth;
- SS-53, SS-2261: The following quantity units implemented: %, ‰, ppm and ppb;
- Calculation performance improved;
- Languages updated;
- SS-2292: Symbolic calculation error of augment(...) and submatrix(...) functions fixed (happened sometimes when matrices in arguments were negative);
- SS-2293: Fixed issue with handling of absolute variables/functions on the worksheet contains errors;
- SS-2287: Glitches on Math equations drawings in some cases fixed;
- SS-2288: Functions wfile(..) and rfile(..) fixed to always use standard decimal symbol and arguments separator - this allows to use the same files using SMath Studio with different locale settings.