Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RFreund  
#41 Posted : 17 January 2016 17:55:51(UTC)
RFreund

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Zoom - thanks for your contribution. Another way to skin the cat I suppose. I will have to do some tweaking as I don't use imperial shapes, so I am having trouble getting the size of the matrix to match each other. Did you "manually" define the "Shape.list" and Prop matrices?

Offline zoom  
#42 Posted : 17 January 2016 22:44:07(UTC)
zoom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
RFreund, I did create the Shape_List and Prop matrices manually and have that as part of the sheet in the collapsed area at the top. I didn't know what column of the excel sheet you would use to select your shapes. I assumed it was column C in the excel sheet.

attached are the updated excel and sm files that should work if you save it in the same folder. The modified excel sheet should be exactly same format as the original sheet with the exception of deleting the metric data (Column CB and onward) to keep file size smaller and the addition of the unit description which I copied from a sheet earlier in the thread. ie. description for "W" now becomes "W (*'lb/ft)". I didn't check the units that was copied.

it is likely bad practice to use the same variable name of "Value" in the ComboBox. Maybe more experienced users can share how they would deal with the same variable name.

AISC_Label_Prop.zip (802kb) downloaded 69 time(s).