Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kaskarina51  
#1 Posted : 26 December 2009 20:44:08(UTC)
kaskarina51

Groups: Registered
Man

Hi, I am a newcomer and am higly impressed by the software.Clap

I have been using mathcad for a long time, more than 10 years I think. I developed programs that probably should have been done in matlab or C++, but mathcad worked and the programs are much more readable.

For what I have seen from smath, it seems to me that it is not possible to write proper functions, with some input variables, internal processing, and one output variable. I hope the explanation is clear.

Do you plan to develop that possibility? To me, this is the only major drawback I found compared to mathcad.

Thanks for your effort and for offering this extraordinay piece of soft to the community.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline omorr  
#2 Posted : 26 December 2009 21:59:40(UTC)
omorr

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Serbia

Was thanked: 318 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Hello,

I think this feature is on the top of the few most desirable features of SMath Studio. If you search this forum you will find many users have mentioned that. As I mentioned before, I believe Andrey is doing his best and this feature will be included in SMath sooner or later.

Until then, you can enjoy using SMath and freely contribute to the SMath Wiki, if you like Good

Regards,
Radovan
When Sisyphus climbed to the top of a hill, they said: "Wrong boulder!"