Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline benallgor  
#1 Posted : 28 May 2014 21:09:37(UTC)
benallgor

Groups: Registered
Man

Is there a way to install on the Mac. I tried running the mono version from the terminal as I did in linux, but it wouldn't run. I also tried the Windows version wrapped with .Net 3.5 in Wineskin. That seems to work except that no graphics are displayed. including the :=, the division bar, etc . I can't find the log now, but the Wineskin log did show numerous graphics errors relating to HDC (whatever that is).

Obviously, I am a newbie to the Mac. I installed Mono for the Mac. Do I need Winforms as I did in linux?

Thanks,
Ben

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Davide Carpi  
#2 Posted : 28 May 2014 23:53:34(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 873 post(s)
Hello benallgor,

Unfortunately there aren't many mac users; this is the last that has run SMath on a MacBook

Originally Posted by: Balu42 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I am new to SMath Studio and I installed the newest version 0.96.4868 for Linux on my MacBook using Mono. It seems to work fine, but most of the Greek symbols are not displayed. (Except lower case pi and capital omega) See attached screenshot. Have any one of you encountered this issue before? How can this be fixed? Do I miss a font?

Thank you,
Balu

SMath 0.96.4868 on Mac]

Try to get the log, if you can, maybe this helps...

Regards,

Davide
If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects
Offline Mark Myatt  
#3 Posted : 29 November 2018 14:19:33(UTC)
Mark Myatt

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom