Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Davide Carpi  
#21 Posted : 10 March 2016 20:34:59(UTC)
Davide Carpi


Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Joined: 13/01/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2,297
Man
Italy
Location: Italy

Was thanked: 1164 time(s) in 766 post(s)
PLUGIN UPDATED SMath Studio 0.97.5346 and later

- Fixed content update in SMath Viewer;
- Added context menu item to access settings' form;

Please note: if you use symbolic data as content and the content changes, this may mess up the form layout (as for now a feature to refresh the whole layout of the viewer is not available).

Edited by user 11 March 2016 01:47:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you like my plugins please consider a donation to SMath Studio; for personal contributions to me: paypal.me/dcprojects
thanks 1 user thanked Davide Carpi for this useful post.
on 10/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Jason McCool  
#22 Posted : 08 June 2016 17:23:31(UTC)
Jason McCool


Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 27/05/2016(UTC)
Posts: 21
Man
United States
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank you very much for this plugin. I have been using it for several of my engineering worksheets for several months now and find it very useful. I notice it does not show up under the plugins tab of the Extensions Manager like it did when I first installed it. Is this still being developed? If so, is there a way to be able to change the width of the ComboListBox? The Combobox function has resizing grips, but doesn't include a dropdown list that I really need, like your plugin does. Is that something could be added, either through grips, or through an additional width parameter in the Settings dialog? Thank you again for all your hard work!

Jason
Jason McCool
Robbins Engineering
Little Rock, AR, USA
Offline Davide Carpi  
#23 Posted : 08 June 2016 19:12:30(UTC)
Davide Carpi


Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Joined: 13/01/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2,297
Man
Italy
Location: Italy

Was thanked: 1164 time(s) in 766 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jason McCool Go to Quoted Post
Thank you very much for this plugin. I have been using it for several of my engineering worksheets for several months now and find it very useful.

You're very welcome Jason Good

Originally Posted by: Jason McCool Go to Quoted Post
I notice it does not show up under the plugins tab of the Extensions Manager like it did when I first installed it. Is this still being developed?

I'm not sure on what you mean here, but if you mean that there aren't updates in the "Online gallery" is only because there weren't reports of bugs or new features added. But yes, the plugin is under development.

Originally Posted by: Jason McCool Go to Quoted Post
If so, is there a way to be able to change the width of the ComboListBox? The Combobox function has resizing grips, but doesn't include a dropdown list that I really need, like your plugin does. Is that something could be added, either through grips, or through an additional width parameter in the Settings dialog?

Maybe... the main problem is just about the minimum width, because I can't add ellipsis to truncate "properly" math objects; I'll see what I can do...
If you like my plugins please consider a donation to SMath Studio; for personal contributions to me: paypal.me/dcprojects
Offline Davide Carpi  
#24 Posted : 24 June 2020 14:08:53(UTC)
Davide Carpi


Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Joined: 13/01/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2,297
Man
Italy
Location: Italy

Was thanked: 1164 time(s) in 766 post(s)
PLUGIN UPDATED SMath Studio 0.99.7251 and later

  • Enhanced alignments of embedded MathRegions;
If you like my plugins please consider a donation to SMath Studio; for personal contributions to me: paypal.me/dcprojects
thanks 1 user thanked Davide Carpi for this useful post.
on 24/06/2020(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.