Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mar  
#1 Posted : 13 September 2009 10:31:46(UTC)
mar

Groups: Registered

Figured I might as well start a list...

1) When adding a matrix I would like to default size to be the same as the last matrix entered instead of the current 3x3.
2) Would like to have an icon for adding a vector (nx1) and (1xn) instead of having to always alter the 3x3 default matrix.
3) Would like to see a set of binary math operators & functions. ie dec2bin, bin2hex, slice(001110,2:1)=11 sum(bin1,bin2,4:0)=nnnnn, etc

Edited by user 13 September 2009 10:47:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#2 Posted : 14 September 2009 03:47:48(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
mar wrote:
Figured I might as well start a list...

1) When adding a matrix I would like to default size to be the same as the last matrix entered instead of the current 3x3.
2) Would like to have an icon for adding a vector (nx1) and (1xn) instead of having to always alter the 3x3 default matrix.
3) Would like to see a set of binary math operators & functions. ie dec2bin, bin2hex, slice(001110,2:1)=11 sum(bin1,bin2,4:0)=nnnnn, etc

Thank you.
1), 3) I find these stuff very interesting and useful. Will implement asap.
2) Maybe, should think a bit.
Offline Howard  
#3 Posted : 17 September 2009 00:22:29(UTC)
Howard

Thank you very much for this software. It far more complex than anything my students will need.

My request is simple. Can features be added so that a student who cannot use a pencil complete basic math as well as algebra?

I also need the buttons larger so that it can be used with our Touchscreen computers.

Thanks for listening,
howard

www.hopetech.org
Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#4 Posted : 17 September 2009 01:13:37(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
Hello, Howard. Glad to see you on the forum.

Howard wrote:
Can features be added so that a student who cannot use a pencil complete basic math as well as algebra?

Could you please explain in details? Seems I don't understand...

Howard wrote:
I also need the buttons larger so that it can be used with our Touchscreen computers.

Are you talk about Tablet PC's? I just need to know buttons of the Handheld (PPC/Communicators) or Desktop (PC) version of program you want to enlarge. And what OS is installed: Windows or GNU/Linux? Different versions of the program has different sources, so all these information required.

Best regards, Andrey Ivashov.
Offline LordMike  
#5 Posted : 24 October 2009 03:35:36(UTC)
LordMike

Man

Howard wrote:

Be careful on this one. My HTC Touch Diamond 2 does NOT have such a big screen...
That is, if you're talking about PPC version... :P.. Figures Touch screen could be anything nowadays Good