Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#1 Posted : 14 May 2021 16:57:34(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
SMath Studio - SMath
Created by SMath LLC in the scope of SMath project. Published by smath.

SMath Studio

SMath Studio box

Tiny, but powerful mathematical program with WYSIWYG editor and complete units of measurements support.

It provides numerous computing features and rich user interface translated into about 40 different languages. Application also contains integrated mathematical reference book.

Free for personal usage! Plans for Organizations are available!

Application can be easily extended based on your needs. Built-in Extensions Manager tool allows to get access to hundreds official and third-party resources of the following types: usage examples, plug-ins, SMath Viewer based applications, snippets, interface translations, interactive books, handbooks and tutorials.

This tool is amazing. It helped me on my university more times than i can imagine. more...

by Radek

I have used MathCAD since 1997. Loved it. I used to work for the Nuclear Industry in Canada, and we had these long calculation sheets fully written in MathCAD. As an independent researcher, I also had a student version which I could simply purchase from a campus bookstore as a CD. A few years later, disaster struck! A greedy corporate entity purchased MathCAD and destroyed it. A tool created for engineers by engineers with engineering in mind was destroyed by MBAs with only money in their minds. I was helpless until I discovered SMath. I was amazed at how SMath could do so many things with the installation file being just a few MB! And Andrey simply gave it away to us for free!! SMath has truly filled the void left by the now-extinct "old MathCAD". The fact that SMath is not bloatware and gives us researchers exactly what we need are reasons enough to call Andrey a genius. My dear Andrey, many of us are out there in various parts of the world quietly blessing you for helping us do our research calculations. You are a noble soul with a spirit that cares for a better world. Trust me, you have in your own way made our world a better place to live through SMath. God bless you. I shall surely donate an amount as a symbolic gesture for your great work. Please continue to serve the world and may God bless you with good health, a long life, peace, prosperity, and a sound mind that scientifically contributes for as long as you live and pave the way for your glorious legacy long after we are all gone. more...

by Dr. M Sathya Prasad

As a student engineer, this is an amazing program to use for future engineers. more...

by Erich Vajda

thanks 3 users thanked Andrey Ivashov for this useful post.
on 14/05/2021(UTC),  on 15/05/2021(UTC),  on 15/05/2021(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline geometry  
#2 Posted : 28 March 2023 12:40:07(UTC)
geometry

Groups: Registered

Hello, everyone! This is my first time posting on this forum, and I'm here to provide you with some information on the game. The greatest version may be found at the following link: monkey mart. game for ladies and youth are now available, and while it's true that most people play this game as a way to kill time, I can attest to the fact that it's an incredible experience, having previously participated in it myself. At the very least, give this game a shot, and then get back to me with your thoughts on it.