Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#1 Posted : 07 March 2021 23:18:22(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
SMath Studio - SMath
Created by SMath LLC in the scope of SMath project. Published by smath.

SMath Studio

SMath Studio box

Tiny, but powerful mathematical program with WYSIWYG editor and complete units of measurements support.

It provides numerous computing features and rich user interface translated into about 40 different languages. Application also contains integrated mathematical reference book.

Free for personal usage! Plans for Organizations are available!

Application can be easily extended based on your needs. Built-in Extensions Manager tool allows to get access to hundreds official and third-party resources of the following types: usage examples, plug-ins, SMath Viewer based applications, snippets, interface translations, interactive books, handbooks and tutorials.

Excelente software para los cálculos de ingeniería, muy livano, pero bastante robusto a la hora de realizar cálculos; y su plataforma en la nube es buena. more...

by fredynils

Thank you Andrey Ivashov for developing this wonderful software, as well as all the people who contribute with solutions day after day. As a university professor, I must say that the use of SMath Studio has contributed greatly to improve the way of transmitting and sharing knowledge. more...

by Eduardo Palma Zambrano

Probably the best free math program out there. As a mechanical engineering student, so many calculations can be almost entirely automated using SMath Studio. more...

by Bellus

thanks 4 users thanked Andrey Ivashov for this useful post.
on 08/03/2021(UTC),  on 08/03/2021(UTC),  on 09/03/2021(UTC),  on 10/03/2021(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Razonar  
#2 Posted : 08 March 2021 14:07:33(UTC)
Razonar

Groups: Registered
Uruguay

Was thanked: 815 time(s) in 516 post(s)
Hi. Thanks for the program, and this update. An small issue: Write some text and then put the cursor somewhere in between within that text and hit the right-delete key. When you reach the end of the text, the work DELETE begins to appear several times:

Clipboard01.jpg

Best regards.
Alvaro.
Offline overlord  
#3 Posted : 08 March 2021 15:34:17(UTC)
overlord

Turkey

Was thanked: 507 time(s) in 338 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Razonar Go to Quoted Post
Clipboard01.jpg

I can easily reproduce it.
What a funny bug, can't keep myself to print several DELETE.
Somebody stop me Biggrin
Offline ndtma  
#4 Posted : 08 March 2021 15:37:10(UTC)
ndtma

Man
Sri Lanka

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Yes.

Delete Error.png

Edited by user 08 March 2021 15:39:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Look within!... The secret is inside you.
Best Regards
Eng. NDTM Amarasekera - Sri Lanka
Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#5 Posted : 09 March 2021 10:56:13(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
Oops... I did it again Biggrin

I've spent so many time on backward compatibility, performance and formatting improvements... even forgot to check the simplest use cases. Sorry.
Will fix it asap. Actually I'm starting to prepare to make a stable release, so I do not plan to do any major code changes until it is done. Small fixes/corrections only.

Thank you!
thanks 7 users thanked Andrey Ivashov for this useful post.
on 09/03/2021(UTC),  on 09/03/2021(UTC),  on 09/03/2021(UTC),  on 09/03/2021(UTC),  on 09/03/2021(UTC),  on 09/03/2021(UTC),  on 27/03/2021(UTC)