Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kfchen  
#1 Posted : 04 August 2009 10:21:13(UTC)
kfchen

Groups: Registered

First of all this is an amazing program for the WinMo handheld that I have. Just curious if there's a work around for File Open/Save/Save As "FileNotFoundException Could not find file '.\' error"?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#2 Posted : 04 August 2009 15:46:44(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
kfchen wrote:
First of all this is an amazing program for the WinMo handheld that I have. Just curious if there's a work around for File Open/Save/Save As "FileNotFoundException Could not find file '.\' error"?

I can't reproduce your finding. Please, provide your device name and SMath Studio version. Is this exception appears when you try to open Open/Save File Dialogs first time or after some other actions?

Best regards, Andrey Ivashov.
Offline kfchen  
#3 Posted : 05 August 2009 10:17:44(UTC)
kfchen

I have a HTC Touch Pro with Windows Mobile 6.5 |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st || SMath Studio 0.82 (build:3477), every time when I try to use File Open/Save/Save As, tried hard reset, multiple reinstalls. Other functions of SMath works fine (calculations, plots, etc). Any ideas or is it just this particular custom ROM / a general issue with Windows Mobile 6.5? I will try other 6.5 ROM releases as well to see if there is same issue.
Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#4 Posted : 05 August 2009 22:47:12(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
I've tried Windows Mobile 6.5 and it's OK.
Offline kfchen  
#5 Posted : 06 August 2009 10:23:56(UTC)
kfchen

Thanks Andrey, I have confirmed that it works with other WinMo6.5 ROMs and also after reinstalling an updated version of the ROM this issue seems to have resolved itself. Most likely a bug with previous version of ROM not SMath.