Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline aviateCar  
#1 Posted : 02 July 2019 23:30:54(UTC)
aviateCar

Groups: Registered
Canada

Hello Gurus:

I used David Capri's Table Region Plug in for my calculation. It worked fine initially but all in a sudden a white block covered the table area, and the program froze. After restart, this happened.

Plug in Failed.png

This red cross took all of the work after the table region away.

Thats a lot of work!Help

Please help!

Thank you!

Chris

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline CBG  
#2 Posted : 03 July 2019 00:37:15(UTC)
CBG

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Hi Chris

Could you attach your Worksheet?

Best Regards

Carlos
Offline Davide Carpi  
#3 Posted : 03 July 2019 00:49:51(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 873 post(s)
Red cross region appears when a plugin isn't available in your system or can't be loaded. Be careful because if you save a worksheet that contains such regions, anything related to the missing region(s) will be lost; therefore (if you are in doubt) do any further test about your issue using a freshly downloaded copy of the original file,

What SMath Studio version are you using and what Table Region version is causing the troubles? How did you installed it?

You can find the program version under: Help > About SMath Studio or altenatively using the function appVersion(3) anywhere in a worksheet.

The Writer region version should be listed under: Tools > Plugins or probably even in a popup window when you launch the program. In both cases a short error message should be available in the red area.

edit nevermind, I've seen now the screenshots here, seems the right plugin for your SS version, I have to investigate it Huh

Edited by user 03 July 2019 00:57:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects