Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sinneD  
#1 Posted : 17 March 2019 21:58:03(UTC)
sinneD

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I am not sure where to put a Thank You note, but I figured this was the best place.

I want to express my gratitude to Andrey, Davide, Uni and everyone else for their efforts. Its amazing that I've been on this journey for 10+ years now. I started seeking out out alternatives when PTC bought out MathCAD and funked things up.

Lately, I marvel at the state of things because SMath looks right finally on high density displays and its stability and the how much easier it is trace bugs and mistakes. And then I hit me how far things have come.

I feel like lately all I have done is post bugs and ask for help, and that is not how I feel about SMath. I know that ferreting out the glitches and things that don't work quite right are a valuable part of the process, but like in all relationships, one can not dwell on the negative and has to invest in the positives to maintain and grow them. I am truly grateful to have a platform to work in with freedom and flexibility and openness.

Donating funds to maintain the effort is important, but at times feels like a hollow gesture because only two of know its done. In case you overlook the link, its at https://en.smath.com/donate .

Thanks again for all your works and sharing it with us.

Dennis

Join the SMath Studio Users Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/PayZpJW
thanks 7 users thanked sinneD for this useful post.
on 17/03/2019(UTC),  on 17/03/2019(UTC),  on 17/03/2019(UTC),  on 17/03/2019(UTC),  on 17/03/2019(UTC),  on 18/03/2019(UTC),  on 19/03/2019(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.