Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#1 Posted : 15 January 2019 00:51:09(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
SMath Studio - SMath
Created by SMath LLC in the scope of SMath project. Published by smath.

SMath Studio

SMath Studio box

Tiny, but powerful mathematical program with WYSIWYG editor and complete units of measurements support.

It provides numerous computing features and rich user interface translated into about 40 different languages. Application also contains integrated mathematical reference book.

Free for personal usage! Plans for Organizations are available!

Application can be easily extended based on your needs. Built-in Extensions Manager tool allows to get access to hundreds official and third-party resources of the following types: usage examples, plug-ins, SMath Viewer based applications, snippets, interface translations, interactive books, handbooks and tutorials.

Probably the best free math program out there. As an electrical engineer, you can do so many calculations, e.g for designig drive systems and calculate protection settings, can be almost entirely automated using SMath Studio. With the huge amount of plugins you can push SMath in an high level. Thanks a lot! more...

by Karsten

SMath Studio is an excellent free tool that can be used by anyone ranging from students to professionals. I have used it since back in college, and it has been an invaluable tool for speeding up my productivity and design quality both in my work and hobby life. Thank you Andrey! more...

by William

An amazing math tool, great job more...

by Amado Aguinaga

Please note:
  1. There are some known bugs with Worksheet scrolling - will be addressed soon.
thanks 5 users thanked Andrey Ivashov for this useful post.
on 15/01/2019(UTC),  on 15/01/2019(UTC),  on 15/01/2019(UTC),  on 15/01/2019(UTC),  on 15/01/2019(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline PompelmoTell  
#2 Posted : 15 January 2019 13:47:59(UTC)
PompelmoTell

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 93 post(s)
after updating to SMath Studio 0.99.6953/4, I point out that the images pasted in the documents have lost the scaling attributes.

sergio
Offline Davide Carpi  
#3 Posted : 15 January 2019 13:49:08(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 873 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PompelmoTell Go to Quoted Post
after updating to SMath Studio 0.99.6953/4, I point out that the images pasted in the documents have lost the scaling attributes.

sergio

Confirmed; I see there is a fix ready for the next release.
If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects
Offline Eduardo  
#4 Posted : 15 January 2019 19:26:51(UTC)
Eduardo

Groups: Registered
Bolivia

sergio

I have the same issues as Sergio. Furthermore, pageup and pagedown keys don't work. Please fix this issue since almost all my worksheets have images on them and I cannot visualize them properly.
Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#5 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:19:38(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
Hello.

Originally Posted by: Eduardo Go to Quoted Post

sergio

I have the same issues as Sergio. Furthermore, pageup and pagedown keys don't work. Please fix this issue since almost all my worksheets have images on them and I cannot visualize them properly.

As Davide said issue with images is already fixed and I will release new nightly build in about 4 hours.
Regarding scrolling of the Worksheet using keyboard - this is known set of issues which I'm working on currently. Cannot provide estimations for now but will do my best to restore this functionality as soon as possible (changes are really huge and important).

Update: Page Up, Page Down, Home and End commands are also restored and will be available in upcoming nightly build.

Best regards.

Edited by user 15 January 2019 20:31:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Andrey Ivashov for this useful post.
on 15/01/2019(UTC),  on 15/01/2019(UTC)