Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JLHQUICK  
#1 Posted : 05 March 2009 13:16:22(UTC)
JLHQUICK

Groups: Registered

Thanks for a useful program. I have used Maxima on the PC before, however it does not offer the same ease of layout as SMath does. It would be great to graphs that are not functions though.

Is is possible to get a 2D plot for an elipse and a vertical line? (Version .75 on Windows XP and on Windows Mobile 5)
So far I have not been able to do so...although I see in the old version that it was possible.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#2 Posted : 05 March 2009 20:41:57(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
Hello. You're absolutely right, version 0.50 (0.50.4) is able to plot these graphs because it has support of multiple graphs onto one canvas. Last versions of SMath Studio can't do it. An ability to plot multiple functions graphs will be added soon.

Edited by user 22 June 2009 03:48:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#3 Posted : 22 June 2009 03:51:58(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
JLHQUICK wrote:
Is is possible to get a 2D plot for an elipse and a vertical line? (Version .75 on Windows XP and on Windows Mobile 5)
So far I have not been able to do so...although I see in the old version that it was possible.

Next release will be able to plot multiple graphs into canvas.