Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Hildebrando Pereira  
#1 Posted : 02 February 2023 19:38:59(UTC)
Hildebrando Pereira

Groups: Registered
Man
Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Guys,

I found a bug after creating some EXE with Smath Viewer, to solve a specific function i use the bisection method. It work very well when i use the worksheet or the Smath Viewer Preview, but it don't work in the EXE.

Someone can help me?

The problem occurs in the function defined in the yellow zone. Maybe some one can reproduce the problem?

Thanks

DIMIS_224.sm (846kb) downloaded 20 time(s).

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline alyles  
#2 Posted : 03 February 2023 15:11:07(UTC)
alyles

United States

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 57 post(s)
I can at least confirm that I do not get the same results from the executable as I do with the worksheet.

Untitled.png
Feel free to join the SMath Studio Users Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/PayZpJW
Offline alyles  
#3 Posted : 03 February 2023 15:21:23(UTC)
alyles

United States

Was thanked: 91 time(s) in 57 post(s)
I get errors when I run the worksheet, further up. Might help to resolve those issues first.

As a note you can see if you have errors by red marks in the side bar. I think there might be some hidden in collapsed areas as the errors don't seem to align with whats shown on the side bar.

Untitled.png
Feel free to join the SMath Studio Users Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/PayZpJW
Offline Hildebrando Pereira  
#4 Posted : 03 February 2023 16:36:22(UTC)
Hildebrando Pereira

Man
Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alyles Go to Quoted Post
I get errors when I run the worksheet, further up. Might help to resolve those issues first.

As a note you can see if you have errors by red marks in the side bar. I think there might be some hidden in collapsed areas as the errors don't seem to align with whats shown on the side bar.

Untitled.png

Thank's for you reply!

If you run the calculation one time this errors disappear, it's because i use some global variables!

I figured one turn around, this worksheet is for design of many types of sections of reinforced concrete, the crack check using bending and normal forces is only carried for rectangular sections. The other types only check crack openings for bending.

The initial example is a Tee Section, so the bisection method is not used, but if i change the inital example for a rectangular section, when i generate the exe it works.