Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JuanMa_arg  
#1 Posted : 24 November 2022 17:03:50(UTC)
JuanMa_arg

Groups: Registered
Argentina

Dear All,

I would like to ask you, what it is for and how the following characteristics:

* Correction windows

* Results window

I would like to know how to use them, maybe it will help me improve my experience with Smath Stadium, which is great at the moment. Incredible program.

Thanks and regards

JuanMa

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline mkraska  
#2 Posted : 24 November 2022 23:20:16(UTC)
mkraska

Germany

Was thanked: 1120 time(s) in 718 post(s)
The Debug window (correction) shows the currently available definitions (the context) if you execute your sheet in debug mode (stepwise) by pressing F11.

The output window shows the results of embedded trace(exp) commands. Exp is any expression. The function can be used anywhere on the sheet (then you need to write trace(): in order to execute it) or in any program (then the statement trace(exp) will do).

See section 10.3 of the german handbook (google for Kraska SMath Handbuch).
Martin Kraska

Pre-configured portable distribution of SMath Studio: https://smath.com/wiki/SMath_with_Plugins.ashx
Offline JuanMa_arg  
#3 Posted : 25 November 2022 15:03:58(UTC)
JuanMa_arg

Argentina

Hello Martin, thanks for the contribution and thanks also for the recommendation of the manual, it is very good. Let's learn German!

Cheers

JuanMa
Offline mkraska  
#4 Posted : 25 November 2022 16:08:07(UTC)
mkraska

Germany

Was thanked: 1120 time(s) in 718 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JuanMa_arg Go to Quoted Post
Hello Martin, thanks for the contribution and thanks also for the recommendation of the manual, it is very good. Let's learn German!

Cheers

JuanMa

Feel free to use online translation tools. Years ago, a forum user was able to produce an english version of the pdf using some cloud service. Quality seemed to be reasonable, except for particular names of UI items or functions, where the back-translation might be different to the original terms.

The handbook was meant as a reference for our students, who sometimes have amaizingly poor knowledge of English.
Martin Kraska

Pre-configured portable distribution of SMath Studio: https://smath.com/wiki/SMath_with_Plugins.ashx