Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Eggy  
#1 Posted : 21 March 2019 23:48:27(UTC)
Eggy

Groups: Registered
United States

I've searched Google and this forum, but I am not clear about how to purchase or obtain an activation code. Also, I use SMath Studio for my own fun, and private use, however, I noticed the FAQ says is free for all use, private and commercial. Can somebody please clarify? And where can I obtain an activation code? Thank you very much.

Rob

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Davide Carpi  
#2 Posted : 22 March 2019 01:20:34(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1329 time(s) in 875 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Eggy Go to Quoted Post
I've searched Google and this forum, but I am not clear about how to purchase or obtain an activation code. Also, I use SMath Studio for my own fun, and private use, however, I noticed the FAQ says is free for all use, private and commercial. Can somebody please clarify? And where can I obtain an activation code? Thank you very much.

Rob

The Activation Code is required only if you want to use the full version of SMath Viewer, that is an executable created within SMath Studio with a more standard graphic user interface and self-sustainable (doesn't requires any SMath Studio installed where it runs).

In that case as for now you have simply to choose "full version" in the save dialog and then click on "activation code", you will be redirected to a webpage that gives you a key.

However currently full version it doesn't works in Windows 10.

Edited by user 22 March 2019 11:23:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects
Offline Eggy  
#3 Posted : 22 March 2019 21:48:33(UTC)
Eggy

United States

Thanks Davide for pointing out the link in the activation window!
I did get a code, but then when I try to create a "Full Version" .exe with File|Save As it accepts the filename, and then pops the window up again to Save As, and doesn't save an *.exe. Using the normal Free version, does create an *.exe. I am running Win 7 Pro on this machine, and using the latest Smath Studio.

Rob
Offline sinneD  
#4 Posted : 23 March 2019 03:33:53(UTC)
sinneD

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I just did it on Windows 10 -

1. Free version no problem.

2. Pro version- I needed to restore site access by requesting a new password. Then once I got in, I copied and pasted the activation key and it took a moment authenticate.

The activation code does not seem to stick though. I was able to create the *.exe, bu then successive attempts at Pro version only worked when I pasted the activation key again.
https://i.imgur.com/3xCPb2D.png

Join the SMath Studio Users Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/PayZpJW