Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Dariusz  
#1 Posted : 05 September 2010 23:15:00(UTC)
Dariusz

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I am absolutely delighted with the program!!! A little, and I bought MathCAD unnecessarily ;-).

I have a question for the charts:
1) Is it possible to create graphs on a logarithmic scale, as in the Matlab using command "loglog", or in the Scilab using command plot2d with the option logflag = "ll"?
2) Can I set a limit on the chart in the dialog box (rather than using the mouse). I mean if I can do it accurately?
3) If "yes" to both of these questions - whether it is possible to establish limits on the logarithmic plot, which are not multiples of 10. Let say between 200 and 700. (In Matlab you can, in Scilab can almost, still not in Excel of course)

Dariusz

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline omorr  
#2 Posted : 09 September 2010 16:41:24(UTC)
omorr

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Serbia

Was thanked: 318 time(s) in 268 post(s)
Hello Dariusz,

As far as I know, there are no log plots implemented in SMath yet. I think it was already mentioned few times (do some Forum search, please). I am afraid that all the answers on your questions are "No", sorry.

Regards,
Radovan
When Sisyphus climbed to the top of a hill, they said: "Wrong boulder!"