Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TMS  
#1 Posted : 16 September 2009 01:48:30(UTC)
TMS

Groups: Registered

Hi Andrey

First of all i would like to thank you very very much for very good work on PPC & Win Versions of your app, a very easy to use & lite app for everyday use!
I was using Mathcad due to it symbolic visualization , then i used your's app and i like it very much especially i was planing to make something similar to it!

Anyway i will get to my question:
I have about 5 years experience in .NET (especially VB i like it syntax much), also i had some .NET app. for PPC, i have some knowledge in C# & C__ but i using them rarely, I also speak Russian very good :-) you can know about me more on www.tms0.com

I was asking my self if i can participate in developing your App as i like math too much and always wanted to make something like this but luck of time prevented me from that, so is that possible?

Thank you in advance for your replay and gret App! :-)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Andrey Ivashov  
#2 Posted : 16 September 2009 05:25:50(UTC)
Andrey Ivashov

Groups: Developers, Registered, Knovel Developers, Administrators, Advanced Member
Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 1978 time(s) in 666 post(s)
Hello, Nadeem.

It's great to hear, that you want to help! Thank you. Of course, it is very interesting for me. Please, contact me via Skype, ICQ or e-mail (these info you can found on the bottom of the current comment) - I'll describe you all additional stuff you need. And I hope then we'll start working.

TMS wrote:
I also speak Russian very good :-)

Рад слышать. Резюме, размещённое на твоём сайте, впечатлило Good

Best regards, Andrey Ivashov.
Offline TMS  
#3 Posted : 18 September 2009 01:37:52(UTC)
TMS

Dear Andrey

Thank you very much Clap
I sent you a message to ICQ with my ID to add you to my contacts, but get no answer from your side, anyway my ID is 404999226, waiting to hear soon from you.

Thank you and looking forward to get in business Biggrin
Offline Greg Locock  
#4 Posted : 19 September 2009 08:17:38(UTC)
Greg Locock

Anybody who is keen to participate, please start editing the wiki! Even if you just suggest an article.